Parker’s Rewards + PumpPal
Swipe. Save. Redeem.
Enroll in Parker’s Rewards to earn fuel discounts, loyalty rewards, & exclusive promotions. Pick up a card in-store or download the Parker’s mobile app. Once you’ve enrolled, discounts are automatically loaded to your card. Just swipe your Parker’s Rewards card to redeem.
Earn fuel discounts based on your monthly spending inside the store. The amount you spend this month determines next month’s fuel discount. Fuel purchases do not count towards your monthly spending. Use your Rewards Discount twice per month, up to 18 gallons each time.
Earn loyalty rewards by purchasing your favorite Parker’s products. Every purchase gets you closer to free stuff! Download the Parker’s app to see which products qualify.
Enrolling in Parker’s Rewards gives you access to exclusive promotions. Download the Parker’s app or view this month’s special offers here.
Download the Parker’s app for the fastest way to pay at the pump or inside the store. Enjoy the 5¢ Everyday Discount at the pump when you use PumpPal Mobile Pay. Also review your monthly spending and access your fuel discounts, loyalty rewards, & exclusive promotions.
Add PumpPal Payment Method
Parker’s PumpPal allows you to pay using your Rewards card or the Parker’s mobile app. Members paying with PumpPal will receive our 5¢ Everyday Discount on fuel purchases. This discount is automatic and unlimited. Enroll in Parker’s Rewards today and connect your bank account to get started.
Already a Parker’s Rewards member? Add the PumpPal payment method in the mobile app or by logging into Parker’s Rewards here.
- 5¢/gal Everyday Discount
- Secure PIN authorization for every transaction
- Automatically discounts at the pump with current discount rates
- Members can use the Mobile Pay feature on the Parker’s app
- Use to purchase gasoline and in-store merchandise
- Works at all Parker’s locations throughout Georgia & South Carolina
- No credit card fees
- No membership fees
- Every transaction has an email receipt
- No bank holds will ever be placed on your account
- Multiple cards can be linked to one bank account
- Online account management