Parker’s PumpPal & Mobile Pay
Pay at the Pump or Inside!
You Must Pick Up a Card from any Parker’s Location to Enroll
Gas Debit Card with Rewards!
You can now link your checking account and your selected PIN with your PumpPal card so you can pay for gas and merchandise at Parker’s locations. It’s safer than a credit card and works like your bank debit card. It’s the convenient way to pay and SAVE on all your fuel purchases.
How Does it Work?
- It works by attaching your bank account to your PumpPal Card. This is done through the secure online enrollment page.
- Your PumpPal Card will function like an electronic check, similar to a debit card.
- Each time you use your card, you will receive an email detailing the itemized transactions.
- This is not a credit card. Enrolling does not affect your credit history.
- Requirements are: a PumpPal Card, a U.S. checking account, an active email address and you must be at least 18 years old.
- The reward is the gas savings you receive on every purchase. Watch the pump INSTANTLY rollback the price!
PumpPal Rebate Program
Terms of the Rebate Program.
The PumpPal Club member rebate shall consist of a one-time, per-member and/or per-checking account, flat-rate rebate as described and calculated below. The rebate will be payable as an ACH credit to the member’s checking account through the PumpPal card, upon verification and activation of the member’s PumpPal card. The rebate will be payable within a reasonable time following enrollment in the PumpPal program by the customer, and no additional purchases will be required of the customer to receive the rebate. The rebate is not available to a customer unless the customer enrolls, is approved for the PumpPal program, and activates the PumpPal card.
The Amount of the Rebate.
The prevailing PumpPal rebate shall be determined by applying the then-prevailing PumpPal discount to an assumed purchase amount of 15 gallons.
Modification and Discontinuation of Rebate.
Parker’s reserves the right to change the rebate amount in the event that market conditions or other circumstances result in a change in the underlying PumpPal gasoline discount amount from the currently prevailing discount. Any such change will apply the same assumed purchase amount of 15 gallons. Parker’s may discontinue the PumpPal rebate program in the event that:
- Parker’s eliminates the PumpPal program or the discount for gasoline purchases available under the PumpPal program
(i.e., the price for gasoline available to PumpPal members is the same gasoline price available to non-members);
- laws, rules, regulations and/or ordinances are enacted at any time hereafter that materially and/or adversely affects the PumpPal program;
- Parker’s modifies the PumpPal ACH debit card such that it may be activated and used upon the customer’s initial visit to the store; or
- the PumpPal program is modified in any other way to provide the customer with the opportunity to use the PumpPal card and/or immediately receive the discount offered to PumpPal Club members for the “first purchase” of the gasoline at the discounted Club price.
Effective Date of Rebate Program.
The PumpPal rebate shall be available beginning August 1, 2012.