This award-winning convenience store stands apart as a go-to destination for Savannah residents and visitors. Located at 222 Drayton Street in the heart of Savannah’s National Historic Landmark District, Parker’s Market is open 24/7 and is stocked with made-from-scratch Southern-inspired food that’s perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a late-night snack.
This popular convenience store, nestled in a stylish 1899 Mediterranean-style building, offers an amazing variety of freshly prepared food options, as well as healthy snacks and sweet treats for all your on-the-go needs.
- Southern-Inspired Food – Southern fried chicken, tender oxtail, old-fashioned mac ’n’ cheese, juicy green beans, savory she-crab-soup and stuffed sandwich wraps
- Fresh Salads and Paninis – Salad bar with 30+ toppings and homemade salad dressings; hot panini press with specialty flatbread sandwiches
- Refreshing Beverages – A variety of fountain drinks with Chewy Ice, freshly brewed ice tea, juices, bottled beverages, sodas, lemonade, house-blend coffee, cold brews and more
- Freshly Brewed Coffee– Freshly ground and brewed gourmet coffee, along with all the sweeteners and creamers (dairy and non-dairy) you can imagine
- Wine and Beer – An impressive selection of fine wines and craft beers from across the country and around the world
- Late Night/Early Morning Breakfast – Biscuits with crispy chicken, fluffy eggs or smoked sausage as well as a full breakfast bar with sizzling bacon, egg casseroles and cheesy grits
- Fresh-Baked Goods – A wide selection of brownies, cookies, cheesecakes, donuts, bagels, muffins and other tasty treats
- Great Gift Ideas – Fresh flowers, jewelry, apparel, accessories and much more
- Parker’s Fuel – Premium gasoline at competitive prices
- Delivery Available!
– TripAdvisor – #4 Best Restaurant in Savannah & 2015 Certificate of Excellence
– Southern Living – Best Gas Station Biscuits in the South
– Savannah Morning News Readers’ Choice Award – Best-She-Crab Stew
– USA Today – “the food will blow you away”
– Eat It and Like It – 2018 Best Place To Eat When You Are Broke
DID YOU KNOW?
Greg Parker, the President and CEO of Parker’s, originally opened Parker’s Market in 1999 because he wanted a stylish urban market that would offer exceptional food, drink and convenience items in a relaxed, inviting environment. Parker’s Market quickly revolutionized the convenience store industry, transforming the traditional concept of a neighborhood convenience store.